Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, November 8, 2010

Identity Crisis

Sometimes our plans do not always pan out exactly as we wish.  This mixed media piece by a local artist became an amalgam of an idea and the result of experimental painting and oil pastel techniques.  It was meant to be one thing for his class and grew into another.  Abstract painting was not as he expected it to be.  His description of his painting process and the process of this particular piece was quite interesting.  For more information on this artist, contact me.  I would appreciate if you could comment on what you thought this painting represented.  I will be happy to forward your feedback to the artist. I will not tell you what it was meant to be, I will await your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write what you like, but I will delete comments with unsavory language or adult content.