Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Dangerous Pie?

Drums, Girls & Dangerous PieDrums, Girls & Dangerous Pie by Jordan Sonnenblick

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I picked this book up for my son and of course I had to read it. It was a wonderful choice for any adolescent, especially those with siblings. It gets very emotional while still maintaining the coolness that makes it a perfect read for a middle school boy. I had to force him to start reading it, after a chapter or two he was hooked finished it in two days. We are now trying to force my daughter to read it, but we may have to steal those Twilight books away from her. She keeps re-reading them.

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write what you like, but I will delete comments with unsavory language or adult content.