Here is the recipe:
- 1 lb. large shrimps with shells and tails on
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, sliced thinly
- 1 tsp. fish sauce
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp. oyster sauce (Oyster sauce is made with dried oysters, soy salt and brine)
- Invite me over for dinner, I will bring the wine or beer.
- In a large pan, heat oil over medium heat. Sauté garlic and onions until fragrant and translucent.
- Add fish sauce; stir. Pour in tomato sauce. Simmer until slightly reduced and thick.
- Add shrimps; stir. Cook until shrimps are coated with sauce and the color of the shrimp JUST turns pink (Do not overcook this dish or I won't bother eating it!).
- Add oyster sauce. Continue cooking until shrimps are cooked and coated with sauce. Adjust seasoning with salt as needed.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®