Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, July 29, 2011

Pearl's Oyster Bar

I love taking my friends and family to the Redding Market Terminal, but some places are better to visit on a food crawl than others. I am an oyster lover, so Pearl's was definitely on my to-eat-at list. I assumed that since they were famous, they cared a bit about their product and offered up famous-worthy fare. Unfortunately, the oysters were very small and contained a green slimy rim inside- they don't really clean out the shells. Now there are purists out there that will argue with me about the slime, but as I wasn't sitting right on a dock or boat, it seemed out of place. The soup was decent, bu nothing to write about.

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write what you like, but I will delete comments with unsavory language or adult content.