Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, October 1, 2010

Exposed

Exposed (Maggie O'Dell, #6)Exposed by Alex Kava
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Excellent, learned more about Ebola Zaire and others I didn't know about.  Maggie O'Dell under the "gun" once again. Kava is the master!   The scenario Kava builds is so completely plausible, it is scary. You never know what is going on the minds of the people around you. Everyone has their demons, but some choose to act.
I cleaned out the whole Kava section in my town. Sorry everybody!  The'll be back in a week, can't put them down!  I will have to check the county before we lose the inter-library loan service due to budget cuts.
View all my reviews
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write what you like, but I will delete comments with unsavory language or adult content.