Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Tired of the pictures

I am tired of uploading my precious photos and seeing the photo places go out of business after a few years, Bubbleshare by Disney will be biting the dust soon and you know I use them a lot on my blog. Monetize already and stop messing with us! I will have to go back to actually ordering prints and books. I now upload rolls to three different sites, but I needed the blog ones to stay. I may have to get discriminating about what I shoot and keep, because there are only so many external harddrives I want in my life. They are sure to fail eventually. I guess I will just have to start handling this problem instead of letting endless files build up on hardrives and on the net.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write what you like, but I will delete comments with unsavory language or adult content.