Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sticky Lemon Chicken with Champ

Sticky Lemon Chicken with Champ
My husband made this wonderful dish for us for dinner and I had to share. It is Gordon Ramsey's recipe and there is a youtube video that teaches how to make it.  When I came home after a very long Monday, this was a real treat.  We had to eat late as the kids had tons of activities, but it was worth it.  I brought in leftovers to school the next day and I literally had a circle of people around me after I heated it up.  They all wanted some.   In case you want to try to make it, here is the video.


Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

1 comment:

  1. I <3 Gordon. I think I've seen almost all the episodes Kitchen Nightmares (The BBC version, not the American one) I also really love his show The F Word. He is such a personality!

    -Tarah

    ReplyDelete

Write what you like, but I will delete comments with unsavory language or adult content.