Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, October 17, 2008

Don't Feed the Animals...

Tonight we wendt to a family party for my sister in law. It was BYOB, (Bring your own baby). So there are 4 babies of various stages under 1 year old and my sister in law is throwing Cheerios at them and they were shoving them in their mouths. I was laughing so hard because when I give my dogs treats I make them sit, and shake, and take each morsel from my hand in a gentle manner. This was a Cheerios free-for-all, they were scrambling around the carpet grabbing Cheerios with their chubby little hands. Too cute! They were falling over and rolling around trying to get the little o's.If I threw food at my kids, they would throw it back, they are too old for such cuteness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write what you like, but I will delete comments with unsavory language or adult content.