Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Emergency Blogging Scenario has been implemented.

Yep, there is a lot of strange things happening here.  
The Emergency Blogging Scenario has been implemented.


I am posting by email for the first time because blogger has apparently decided not to play nice with my macbooks. However, there is always a silver lining, I have my first guest blogger from Apple, Titianna.  She spent a hour or so with me,  and even posted on my blog.  I am now talking to some mythical, Apple guru named Matthew (Senior advisor) who may or may not be able to help me.  I have discovered that I can post in emergency situations- not like any of you are going to send  911 to me if I post an SOS here. I can post hyperlinks and SOME pictures by email.  Okay, so these are features I always knew existed, but I never had the need to check em' out.   Why do I need to do that?Read my earlier posts about my graduate class, Intro to Instructional Technology. 
So, that is the continuing saga of my blog life.  I CAN post and make different features come to life through the power of my email.  Since I have been hating email lately, and those of you who read my Facebook know what I am talking about, it is nice to know that email is good for something today. Here is my hyperlink to the support page from Apple, apparently my DNS server keeps getting lost. It keeps looking for the old server.

2 comments:

  1. I'm SO glad that you at least got a work around Michelle!
    Nice picture there by the way.

    I was keeping tabs on this to make sure that it got resolved (even if it's only a somewhat working)

    Keep being Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Titianna! I have a follow-up post with my experiences!

    ReplyDelete

Write what you like, but I will delete comments with unsavory language or adult content.