I know that my PC, which is a very nice four-year old Dell, was getting excited thinking I was actually going to use it more frequently, but I had to break the news to it gently. It needs an update, a bigger hard drive and a makeover that does not involve dust as its main outfit. My graduate class is saved and as an extra bonus the Fantasy Football site my husband was having trouble with is now fixed as well. If you ever have trouble with your Macbook loading Safari pages on Blogger, do all this first.
- Empty the cache. Check it.
- Reset Safari. Check it.
- Unblock Pop-ups. Check it.
- Plug in the ethernet and see if it is a wireless problem. Check it.
- Install all updates. Check it.
- First verify and fix disk permissions. Check it.
- Reset the PRAM. Check it.
- Make a new administrative account and see if the page loads that way. Check it.
- Check DNS servers in Network.Check it.
- Check for Safari plist stuff in home library preferences. Check it.
I AM JUST KIDDING, CALL APPLE SUPPORT AFTER NUMBER 5 FAILS TO WORK.