Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, November 14, 2008

Not Your Average Home Party

I just got back from a Lia Sophia party and it went pretty much as expected, family and friends all gathered to order Christmas gifts and share some wine and laughs. Except, as I went to open a can of soda I saw this long bone on the counter top. I didn’t think anything of it, my sister-in- law has a dog and her husband hunts. I thought it was way too long for a chicken bone; it looked like a skinny rib bone. I almost opened my can of soda with it because I didn’t want to break a nail. I would up using a bottle cap instead because the bone looked kinda flimsy. I was getting ready to leave and my sister- in-law asked me if I had seen the bone. I said, “Yes.”
She asked, “ Do you know what it is?”
“No,” I replied.
She burst out laughing,“It’s a bear *&^k!”
No way, I thought. “Really?” I said.
“Yeah, It is the bone from the bear’s p$#@*.”
OMG I am thinking, I almost opened my coke with it. I had it in my hand, now I need to go wash my hands.
I just had no good response; I guess it was the leftover bits from the bear my brother- in-law caught a few weeks ago. It was not your average home party after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write what you like, but I will delete comments with unsavory language or adult content.