Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Update on Latest Obsessions

The hat has finally arrived, leading to endless discussion on whether or not to take those stupid stickers off. I don't understand why anyone would want to wear a hat with stickers on it anyway. I don't care if it proves authenticity, or price, isn't the point supporting the team, and not the dollar? Luckily my son thinks the stickers are stupid as well. We are now sticker free and still number 1!


My daughter is not easy to deal with right now, she is moaning that New Moon was not as good as Twilight because there is not enough romance and I guess she is not into werewolves. Halfway through the third book, Eclipse, she seems happier, but is stressing about where the next book is coming from. I am on New Moon and it is just about to get interesting...






Original Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write what you like, but I will delete comments with unsavory language or adult content.