Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, November 22, 2010

Blood Vines

Blood VinesBlood Vines by Erica Spindler
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I rate books by my ability to put them down.  If I can, they don't reach the top of my pile.  While I COULD put Spindler's Blood Vines down, I was also happy to pick it back up again.  It was worth the overdue fine at the library.  I thought I would get more wine country, but it was a book about personal relationships and family ties set against the backdrop of California Wine Country.  Fast paced action, a bit of steaminess, and enough murder and mystery to keep the reader engaged, Blood Vines will while away the hours and challenge your mind to find out who is behind all the blood in the wine caves.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write what you like, but I will delete comments with unsavory language or adult content.