Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

"The Gift"

My daughter's Select Choir Group singing "The Gift" on Lite Rock 96.9 this morning. I cannot believe how this all worked out.  I was sick this morning and stayed home from work and then my daughter texted me that she was on the radio and to turn it on.  I heard her say something about GOING to a radio station, I did not hear anything about her SINGING on the radio with her choir.  How cool! I am so glad I did not miss it.  Divine intervention, Dr. Ackerman called it. So this is what happens when dad signs a permission slip I have never even seen.  Now I am so full of holiday spirit I may actually write out a Christmas card or two, after I take more aspirin and get some rest.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Write what you like, but I will delete comments with unsavory language or adult content.