Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

"In the midst of my preparations for hari-kari"

I did not SEE the calendar mention about class not being held this week, and I was waiting for everyone to show up so I could finally get my tooltime out of the way. To my dismay, no one appeared. After about 10 minutes,  I  looked at the calendar again and realized I was looking at the wrong week and I was two weeks off. "In the midst of my preparations for hari-kari" I decided to just go ahead and have my tooltime! I It has literally been hanging over my head for weeks and I archived it for your viewing pleasure. I am sorry you all missed it, but I can be persuaded to redo it live, for a nominal fee.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write what you like, but I will delete comments with unsavory language or adult content.