1. Started your own blog - or two or three . . .
2. Slept under the stars - a few times on the roof
3. Played in a band - sang with a band
4. Visited Hawaii -
5. Watched a meteor shower - once
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to Disneyland - several times
8. Climbed a mountain -
9. Held a praying mantis -
10. Sang a solo- hated it
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch - watercolor, pencil drawing . . .
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning -
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables - yes!
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train -
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Hitch hiked - don't tell my kids
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill - those are called “mental health” days.
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb -
26. Gone skinny dipping- again don't tell my kids
27. Run a Marathon
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset - It`s been a while, though.
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight - my best memories of my twenties
46. Been transported in an ambulance - bad reaction to Comtrex
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling- best time ever!
52. Kissed in the rain - ooh la la!, you bet!
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theater - as a five year old and as a teenager
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class -
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies- 200 cases!
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check-My first mortgage payment- never give your hubby the mac card!
68. Flown in a helicopter Loved it, but it was hot and loud!
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial Beautiful!
71. Eaten Caviar- too many times to count- miss the good stuff though.
72. Pieced a quilt - just a square, does that count?
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job- both times by complete idiots.
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone - my toe
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle - behind John Roman, my legs got numb after 20 minutes
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car- what a waste
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper
85. Kissed a stranger at midnight on New Year’s Eve
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eatingdo fish count?
88. Had chickenpox - when I was 3!
89. Saved someone’s life
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one - several, in fact
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a lawsuit
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee - on my eye!
Play along if you like!