Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, January 5, 2009

Thrifty Tips #2

Batteries are on sale at Radio Shack this week, stock up while you can! They are 1/2 off. I know short post, but If I keep track of all the sales during this year, I know when to buy items next year instead of wasting my money. I am going to add pages to my price book for each month and put in the things that are on sale in my town and local area by month. It won't help this year, but it will help next year. Oh, I guess I should mention that I started the price book, little three ring binder I keep in purse would work well, for now it is on my ipod touch. Had the idea from Jenn Fowler at Frugal Upstate, who by the way had her first radio show this evening FrugalCoast 2 Coast on BlogTalkRadio. She is full of ideas and I plan on implementing a lot of them. Thanks Jenn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write what you like, but I will delete comments with unsavory language or adult content.