Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, December 19, 2008

caving in

ok, I am ashamed to admit that I have caved in and added adsense to my blog. I am trying to get it to move to a different area, maybe it will happen. I have been trying to get it to work for THREE years. I am ashamed of that also, being my tecchie self, there are many things I have not done yet, such as feedburning, and I added that tonight. Not sure what that is all about, but I will see if my blog catches fire over the next few days. I am a pyro at heart, have been since the 7th grade. We used to walk home from school and set all our Bic pens on fire so we could see the little flaming drips and hear them whisper "ssspppeww" as they hit the ground. See, plastic can be fun! Do not try this at home. Anyway a feedburner seemed like a good idea at the time and I will let you know how I feel about it soon.

UPDATE:

OK ever since I moved my feed to google, I can't get the stats without doing a bunch of junk. Can I move it back?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write what you like, but I will delete comments with unsavory language or adult content.