Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Things that go bump in the night

Ok, I am sitting here, minding my own business and a crash comes from somewhere in the house. I investigate, and find that one of my kids, who shall remain nameless, has fallen asleep on the toilet. The crash was the ipod and phone hitting the floor. I have never seen someone who wasn't drunk fall asleep on the toilet. Unfortunately, I have seen many drunk friends in that position. Funny thing is, none of them, kids or drunk friends, can walk very well after their hineys have been welded to the seat. Their legs fall asleep too. No I am not posting a picture, it would go viral, no doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write what you like, but I will delete comments with unsavory language or adult content.